Rizom Lab’s Cookie Policies
You can allow all our website’s cookies, just the ones you want, or you can deny them alltogether. However, it will make i.e yous shopping and login experience easier cookies for this are allowed, as they retain your login and shopping cart content.
If you want to tailor your cookie setup for our website, please read the links for your browser(s) below
How to change your browser settings?
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internetexplorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Some browsers offer « Do Not Track » option that you can tick to report that you are against the cookies deposit on your computer terminal.
In addition, if tracking is a concern of yours, you may want to install The Electronic Frontier Foundation’s Privacy Badger
these remain in operation, even when you have closed the browser. They remember your login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the site. The law concerning permanent cookies stipulates that they need to be deleted after a period of six months
Cookies for Analytics
These cookies are used to track users across the website. What we want from these cookies, is to use them together with an analytical tool to see which pages appeal to users by the traffic they generate, and which pages do not. And then we use the data from the analytics tool to improve the areas of the site that need it.
these are mainly used by online shops and allow you to keep items in your basket when shopping online. These cookies expire when the browser is closed