Last updated: September 24, 2021
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES RIZOM-LAB PROCESS?
Rizom-Lab collects and processes your personal information when you use the Services or otherwise interact with Rizom-Lab. This includes:
- E-mail address;
- Customer license category;
- Payment/billing information (where Services are paid for);
- Orders historical;
- Information about your access and use of the Services (such as aspects of the Services accessed and customer support information);
- Your comments or questions if you choose to participate in the community forums on our Discord; and
- Any communications that you send to Rizom-Lab (such as emails), including the content thereof.
The information described above is only collected from you.
PURPOSES AND LAWFUL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
Rizom-Lab processes Personal Information for the following purposes:
To fulfil a contract or take steps linked to a contract. This is relevant where you purchase or use free Rizom-Lab Services.
- Providing you with Rizom-Lab Services for which you have registered and any other Services that you have requested;
- Verifying your identity;
- Processing payments;
- Communicating with you; and
- Providing customer services and arranging provisions of the Services.
As required by Rizom-Lab to conduct its business and pursue its legitimate interests, or those of a third party. In particular:
- Providing you with access to the Services for which you have registered and any other Services you have requested;
- Checking the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent fraud, where you make a payment using a credit or debit card;
- Analyzing your use of our Services, and your interaction with our communications to tailor and customize the Services and marketing communications (where your consent is not required);
- Analyzing your use and measuring the effectiveness of our Website to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them;
- Monitoring access and use of the Services to ensure compliance with any applicable licenses or terms and conditions of use;
- Handling and responding to communications or complaints received from you or others about Rizom-Lab or the Services;
- Sending you information about our Services, special offers, and similar information (where your consent is not required);
- Diagnosing problems in our Services;
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, technical issues;
- Conducting surveys and market research about our customers, their interests, the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and customer satisfaction(unless we need consent to undertake such surveys, in which case we will only do this with your permission);
- For legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation).
Where we process your information based on legitimate interests, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
Where required, when you give consent or are otherwise consistent with your choices:
- Sending you information about Rizom-Lab products and services, special offers, and similar information;
- Placing cookies and using similar technologies and the information provided to you when those technologies are used; and
- Accessing information stored on your device relating to your use of, and engagement with, Services and crash reports.
On other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the information for the purposes which we explain at that time. Where we rely on consent to process information, you can withdraw your consent to such activities at any time.
For legal reasons:
- Responding to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation; and
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, security, potentially illegal activities, or technical issues and software piracy (e.g., to confirm that software is genuine and properly licenced), helping to protect you as well as Rizom-Lab.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Rizom-Lab ensures that only authorised persons have access to Personal Information.
Personal Information is shared by Rizom-Lab:
- With companies, organizations or individuals outside of Rizom-Lab if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, as well as to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Rizom-Lab, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law;
- When you agree to the sharing;
- When we have a good faith belief that we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process, or to respond to an emergency involving the danger of death or serious bodily harm;
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS? YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
HOW LONG DOES RIZOM-LAB KEEP YOUR DATA?
When you register for an account and create a Rizom-Lab ID, we process and keep the most personal information we have about you for as long as you are an active user of our Services. When you close your account, we begin deleting certain personal information that we no longer have a business reason to retain. Where we process personal information for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the information until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this(to allow us to implement When you register for an account and create a Rizom-Lab ID, we process and keep the most personal information we have about you for as long as you are an active user of our Services. When you close your account, we begin deleting certain personal information that we no longer have a business reason to retain. Where we process personal information for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the information until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this(to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a permanent record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your information so that we can respect your request in future.
IS PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA MANDATORY?
To enable Rizom-Lab to be able to create your account, take payment (where relevant), and provide you with Rizom-Lab Services, provision of certain Personal Information is mandatory. If you do not provide Rizom-Lab with the relevant Personal Information, you will not be able to access Rizom-Lab Services. All other provision of your information is optional. You may object at any time to the processing of your personal information and exercise your rights by firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH RIZOM-LAB?
If you have a privacy question, concern, or request, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.